KCP for WooCommerce lets you accept Korean credit card, mobile phone and cash payments on your store. You can finally offer a solution multi-platform (Windows, Mac & mobile) to your Korean customers. Simplified payments for your customers then for you too.
How does it work?
When the order goes through, the customer is taken to KCP to make the payment. After the payment completed, the customer is redirected to the “Thank You” page.
Information and requirements
Before purchasing this plugin, there are some conditions necessary for the proper functioning of it. Here they are :
– A website running on WordPress and WooCommerce.
– The website must be in Korean, have the South Korean currency and include all the legal information of your company.
– You must have completed your registration with KCP. If not, you must contact them via this link: https://www.kcp.co.kr/service.payment.request.do
– A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure the security of your customers data.
Once all these conditions are met, we can start!
1. Download the .zip file from your account.
2. Go to Plugins > Add new.
3. Click Upload Plugin.
4. Select the .zip file you downloaded, then click Install now and Activate.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration
To set up KCP on your WooCommerce store:
1. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > KCP.
2. Tick the Enable KCP checkbox. Untick to disable.
3. Enter a Title (optional) and Description (optional) seen by the customer during checkout.
4. Tick the Enable Test Mode checkbox, if you wish to test before going live. Untick to begin accepting payments with KCP.
5. Enter your Merchant ID and Merchant Key (required) [obtained after completing your registration with KCP.
5. Log Debug Messages, if you wish to save logs that can help you/us troubleshoot your site. Can be disabled and enabled as needed.
6. Save Changes.